English Teacher - native speaker
Dodane: Wtorek, 15 Maj, 2018 10:38
- Lokalizacja: Cała polska / Wrocław / Śródmieście
- Kategoria: Praca / Dam pracę / Edukacja
- Forma pracy: Część etatu
- Umowa: Inna
- Dodatkowe: Brak wymagań
Opis oferty pracy:For the past 10 years, the English-Line language school has allowed its listeners to learn English. We offer language courses for adults over 18 years old – and only in small groups of around 4-7 students.
Who are you?
Do you think that learning is best accommodated by a kind, relaxed atmosphere?
Do you motivate your students to take active part in classes instead of simply listening and making notes?
Do you like the idea of cooperation where members of the team are treated as partners?
Are growth, change, and self-improvement essential part of your career?
If you answered “yes” to the questions above, you will without doubt enjoy working at English-Line!
As a teacher at English-Line, you will conduct group classes or individual lessons for adults – on all language levels.
We offer courses corresponding to English levels from A1 to C2.
You will always only teach small groups of students, which will allow you to establish a unique connection with every individual student. In our school, classes are filled with joy and laughter.
We provide all of our speakers with methodical and administrative support.
Before you start a course, you will receive unique, individualized training from our most experiences speakers.
We do not simply expect you to perform. We want you to feel at home in our school – and we are confident that you will transfer the positive energy onto your students.
• Conducting classes according to the established timetable and in accordance with the methodology;
• Planning and preparing the material before each lesson; Looking for ways to make the lessons fun;
• Preparing and implementing quizzes throughout the course;
• Monitoring absence and administering documentation connected to the course;
• Cooperating with the head of teaching and the manager to gather feedback concerning your progress.
• Enthusiastic, welcoming, and responsible;
• Very independent and well-organized;
• Experience in conducting group-based and/or individual courses
• One of the following qualifications:
o Bachelor’s/master’s degree
o ESL/TEFL certificate
Sprawdź nowe oferty pracy: